Sunday, July 15, 2012

Commitment Issues?

        This is an OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT....I have decided to make a change to a different blog site. Truth be told, Google Blogger and I have been having relationship quarrels a lot lately and I just can't take it anymore, so I am pleased to announce that I am leaving him and committing to a new blog creator named WordPress. I know what some of you might be thinking..."geeze you haven't been using Google Blogger for even three weeks!! Sounds like you have commitment issues!" FALSE! Google Blogger has left me close to tears twice now, which is two times too many. The formatting issues I have encountered are too much for me to overcome in order to stay devoted to Google Blogger.
        I have found that WordPress and I are much more compatible, he understands me and what I want. It is much more "customizable", allowing the blog to feel more like mine. I have transferred everything from this blog over to my new one, so I will no longer be posting on this site,  I will just pick up where I left off here, over there. I hope you find the new site as enjoyable!
        In addition for this site being easier for me to create and therefore more enjoyable, it is also better for you as followers. Instead of having to create a whole limited blogger profile in order to leave comments on my blog, like you had to for the Google Blogger, NOW you just have to enter your email address and a name you want to post with and 1, 2, 3 you can comment!! (I'm sorry I couldn't transfer the comments of those who had already commented on this one, but I hope you will comment on the new one too!) Also, perhaps most convenient, anyone can "follow" this blog, meaning when you view the blog, and click "follow" in the bottom right hand corner and enter your email address, you get an email sent to you when I post new things on the blog! WIN-WIN! With out further ado:

My new blog can be found at:

No comments:

Post a Comment